1-212-664-2333
1-818-840-2067

Email:
daysofourlives@nbc.com

.::IMAGE::.
Dirty Hot Pic

I love you so much it hurts

Welcome to The Dirty Martini: An EJ and Nicole Fan Forum

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. Joining The Dirty Martini will give you access to other member content such as EJole news, media, art and other non-EJole related content. You also can chat with other members and join in toasting to our couple: EJ and Nicole. Thanks for visiting!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pixel 2 - GC Works, Wii Crashes
Topic Started: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:23 am (47 Views)
JohnNichols

Hi everybody,

I just swapped from IOS to a Pixel 2 last week and installed Dolphin's latest dev build at the time, which booted Wii and GC roms without issue. I've tried multiple versions to see about performance and haven't had any major issues until yesterday -- now, GC games launch but Wii games will crash the emulator. I have deleted cache/ uninstalled app/removed all folders as I saw in other posts when I searched for this issue, but it persists even with the known-good build I started with (5.0-6335).Again, GC games are fine, Wii games are crashing on launch. Just wondering if there's some magic folder I'm missing or something, or how better to wipe all traces of the emu from the phone so I can start fresh?

Any advice is appreciated

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet

References:
https://bit.ly/2GoyBBI
Medical marketing examples

Thanks

Edited by JohnNichols, Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:24 am.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Off Topic Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply