1-212-664-2333
1-818-840-2067

Email:
daysofourlives@nbc.com

.::IMAGE::.
Dirty Hot Pic

I love you so much it hurts

Welcome to The Dirty Martini: An EJ and Nicole Fan Forum

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. Joining The Dirty Martini will give you access to other member content such as EJole news, media, art and other non-EJole related content. You also can chat with other members and join in toasting to our couple: EJ and Nicole. Thanks for visiting!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Young and the Restless Discussion
Topic Started: Thu Apr 4, 2013 9:07 pm (4,852 Views)
Tabbie
Member Avatar
Jari Magic
Started a thread for Young and the Restless Discussions.

Been loving the Chadam scenes lately. They remind me so much of Ejole. :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashtonion90
Member Avatar
"I love you."
thank you for starting this thread! AtLeast I Can Enjoy One Soap. I'm Living My Ejole Dream ThroUgh Chadam Who I Know Are Going To Get Their Baby In The End!

Other Couples I Like:

ShIck
Shylan
Phack

I Used To LIke Lauren&Michael But Lauren Is A No Good cheat.
I Do Not Like Chloe/Kevin. They Have Zero Chemistry
Villy Are Kinda Dull To Me But Ok. All They ever talk about is having a baby

Tabbie
Member Avatar
Jari Magic
I personally would like to see Chilly re-explored. I'm kind of tired of Villy, they're cute but I'd like to see them break up for a while.

Ashtonion90
Member Avatar
"I love you."
Tabbie
Thu Apr 4, 2013 11:46 pm
I personally would like to see Chilly re-explored. I'm kind of tired of Villy, they're cute but I'd like to see them break up for a while.
I agree with Chillly or I thought at one time her and Ronan were hot but that ended before it began. Victoria and Billy have too much baby talk to each other, which can be cute for a while but now I'm bored with it.

rpmaluki
Member Avatar

I was dying for Chilly to happen so bad but I doubt the writers will ever go there. I never cared for Ronan. Chlovin are irritatingly silly and self destructive, they need to be separated better if they never happened to begin with. and save us years of torture and i love Kevin and Chloe just not together.

As for Lauren I will be happier if she never touched Michael ever again, He needs to know how little she thinks of their marriage, how can she throw that away for Carmine? it's not like Likey never had hot sex or anything that's why she had to look for it elsewhere. I'm so livid at what they've done to these two, it reminds me of how Kevin and Jana broke up. They went from being blissfully happy to sh*t in a nano second with no legitimate reason for the sudden change. I don't see Likey recovering from this any time soon. I can't forgive Lauren's behaviour. She disgusts me!

Wth won't they separate Adam from Sharon, they suck and are too toxic in their dependency to one another Chelsea is the woman for Adam. I've never been a fan of Sharon or Nick but I would throw a party if those two would finally hook up and stay together so Shadam/Phick will be a thing of the past. i used to like Phick at the very beginning but soon after i hated everything about them. I'm glad they are finally through.

Ashtonion90
Member Avatar
"I love you."
I watched when Nick and Sharon were teens and got together so that's where my initial love for them started. They've been through hell and hurt each other like crazy but there love was real and strong and they were meant to be. Phick may have been hot for what it was for a second but it always disgusted me under the circumstances it started and Phyllis always felt entitled to Sharon's husband. Ugh, I quit watching for over 2 years when the triangle from hell kept going back and forth and then they threw Adam in the mix for Sharon. That disgusted me also. I mean, the man stole her child. But I digress....

I don't know if Shick would work again after everything but I'm open to it like I will always be open to Ejole because once upon a time I was so in love with them. But I really like Dylan and he's such a good guy and I see sparks with Sharon so I could go that direction too.

The problem is for some reason I can't get into Avery. She's pretty but her character is just blah to me. She has a little more chemistry with Dylan so if they go there, I can have Shick, but if they keep her with Nick, then I'll take Shylan. I love to have that option.

I forgot about Kevin and Jana. How sad how that turned out. Now, they were good together.

Michael can't forgive Lauren. That should be over. Lauren is dead to me.

As for Victor and Adam. I know they love to make them enemies, but frankly I'm tired of it and would like them to call a truce. Victor is an old man, how long can he hold a grudge and you can tell Adam is desperate for his father's love and attention. It's sad really.

And I'm glad Nikki and Victor are finally back together...

rpmaluki
Member Avatar

Ashtonion90
Fri Apr 5, 2013 1:23 am
I watched when Nick and Sharon were teens and got together so that's where my initial love for them started. They've been through hell and hurt each other like crazy but there love was real and strong and they were meant to be. Phick may have been hot for what it was for a second but it always disgusted me under the circumstances it started and Phyllis always felt entitled to Sharon's husband. Ugh, I quit watching for over 2 years when the triangle from hell kept going back and forth and then they threw Adam in the mix for Sharon. That disgusted me also. I mean, the man stole her child. But I digress....

I don't know if Shick would work again after everything but I'm open to it like I will always be open to Ejole because once upon a time I was so in love with them. But I really like Dylan and he's such a good guy and I see sparks with Sharon so I could go that direction too.

The problem is for some reason I can't get into Avery. She's pretty but her character is just blah to me. She has a little more chemistry with Dylan so if they go there, I can have Shick, but if they keep her with Nick, then I'll take Shylan. I love to have that option.

I forgot about Kevin and Jana. How sad how that turned out. Now, they were good together.

Michael can't forgive Lauren. That should be over. Lauren is dead to me.

As for Victor and Adam. I know they love to make them enemies, but frankly I'm tired of it and would like them to call a truce. Victor is an old man, how long can he hold a grudge and you can tell Adam is desperate for his father's love and attention. It's sad really.

And I'm glad Nikki and Victor are finally back together...
Of all the Newmans I loved Victor until Adam showed up. I saw how he treated his own son and that put me off instantly. I hate the entire Newman clan. I wish Adam would finally accept that they will never accept him into the fold and move on with his life, it's not worth it. Supposedly him and Victor have called a truce but i know it will never last. Adam deserves better than to be thought of as nothing more but a pebble in their shoe. He's hurt them I get that but their treatment of him is perpetual and unchanging (which i find absolutely abhorrent) and I can't stand to see him hungering after something they will never lower themselves enough to give him. The sooner he's away from Victor, Nikki and their spawns and Sharon the happier he will finally be.

That's why I loved him with Chelsea. He had everything with her, love, acceptance, absolutely no judgement but they have to keep shoving Sharon into his life which is no different than his relationship with his father. who accepts him but only on his terms and when he steps out of line it's back on the streets because he's just not good enough or too bad for them. I'm sick of it all.
Edited by rpmaluki, Fri Apr 5, 2013 1:37 am.

Ashtonion90
Member Avatar
"I love you."
Man, Nick proposed to Avery today. What is he thinking. They just recently told each other they love one another and Nick is obviously jealous of Dylan.

Yep, saw the Victor and Adam truce today. I'd like that to hold.

Neil and company doesn't interest me at all.

And what the hell is Phyllis daughter, Summer, doing? Like mother like daughter I guess. I mean, the guy doesn't want her and now she's gonna strip naked in his bed? So pathetic. And I swear that girl looks just like Sharon. Couldn't they have gotten an actress who actually looks like Phyllis to be her daughter?

Ashtonion90
Member Avatar
"I love you."
I'm so confused with Y&R and Dylan. I mean, is it gonna be Avery, Chelsea or Sharon? There are too many possibilities? I can't tell any more whether they are gonna go with Chadam or Chylan or Shadam, Shylan or Shick or Navery or Davery. They might as well throw in the possibility of Chick and Avam too, LOL.

I mean, they make Davery seem so epic but not having been there to see it, i t's like we are being told how epic they are and so it falls a bit flat but I do see chemistry there. Sharon is just floating around it seems lately and Nick is rushing into things too quickly with Avery. I mean, they just said their I love yous. And Chelsea and Dylan, I just don't see it.

Chadam needs to win out
And then Sharon and Avery can end up with Dylan and Nick in whatever combination and I'll be happy with it.
Edited by Ashtonion90, Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:41 pm.

Ashtonion90
Member Avatar
"I love you."
I am loving those Chadam scenes today. Man, they have so much depth. That's what a couple needs depth, deep down into your soul. Chadam has it. Ejole had it. Ejami is shallow and has no depth, period.

Anyway, Michael Muhney is so cute. He sent me a dm in the past when I tweeted him if he'd be in the new Veronica Mars movie since he was on that show. And now he sent me a dm back today. I didn't know what it was for but it must be about this tweet I sent him.

@michaelmuhney Missing Chadam, but never letting go. I made this for Chadam lovers & I'm sure you are one of them. pic.twitter.com/BrgSvN9olh

His dm said "Agreed! xoxo"

I tried to send him a thank you dm back but I forgot he's not following me, LOL. Thanks, Michael!! I know a lot of people don't like Michael and thinks he's a pompous ass, but I like his dry sense of humor.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · TV & Movie Hub · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: