1-212-664-2333
1-818-840-2067

Email:
daysofourlives@nbc.com

.::IMAGE::.
Dirty Hot Pic

I love you so much it hurts

Welcome to The Dirty Martini: An EJ and Nicole Fan Forum

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. Joining The Dirty Martini will give you access to other member content such as EJole news, media, art and other non-EJole related content. You also can chat with other members and join in toasting to our couple: EJ and Nicole. Thanks for visiting!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Ej's Jealousy over Bricole (Clips)
Topic Started: Thu May 23, 2013 5:31 pm (4,016 Views)
Tabbie
Member Avatar
Jari Magic
Since there's not much to talk about show wise these days, I thought I'd start a thread for old clips showing Ej's jealousy over Bricole.

Brady returns, Ej meets Brady, talks to Marlena about Brady and shows signs of jealousy.
11/17/2008:

Ejole have a health scare about Sydney, Ej catches Brady comforting Nicole and wants him to leave:

2/09/2009
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

greta2242
Member Avatar

Good stuff. The Nicole fan in me was okay with Brady or EJ for a long while, until I realized Brady stopped wanting to make Nicole happy. EJ offered her everything, and he was the perfect man for a while.

I'd still be team Ejole when the balless joke of a boychild with the town overlord leaves. I'm okay with a robot replacement of the real EJ. The real EJ was sexy, so unlike the lip stick purseholding fool on air now.

Tabbie
Member Avatar
Jari Magic
I'm going to be posting some more clips later, but if anyone wants to add clips feel free. :)

Liz
Member Avatar
Dirty...Just the way I like it!
Oh look, there's EJ and Nicole! Oh how I missed them.

I'm one that liked the bricole friendship but its their history that made me not really want them together as a couple. I loved EJ getting so jealous of Brady.

TFP Tabbie!

Alex
Member Avatar

Cute clip! Although I really hate Ej's hair. :unsure: . They really should have done a Bricole/Ejole triangle after Tayho left.

Tabbie
Member Avatar
Jari Magic
Your welcome Liz. :)

I agree Alex they should have totally done an Ejole/Bricole triangle after the tayho mess. Ej and Brady's rivalry over Nicole was always made of win.

pansy

Thanks Tabbie.Love Ej not liking Nicole close to Brady.
Edited by pansy, Thu May 23, 2013 6:57 pm.

Dreamer
Member Avatar

Tabbie
Thu May 23, 2013 6:52 pm
Your welcome Liz. :)

I agree Alex they should have totally done an Ejole/Bricole triangle after the tayho mess. Ej and Brady's rivalry over Nicole was always made of win.

They should have done that instead of the nasty taylor-trash :X

EJ reacted to Brady even looking at Nicole the same way a serious biker reacts to someone touching his motorcycle.

You DO NOT mess with the bike! The bike is his life. The bike is his baby. You're less likely to be killed if you insult the man's mother than you are if you touch the motorcycle!

You know how in some movies the main character will accidently knock over a motorcycle in front of a Hells Angels club, they'll all go over like dominoes, and the bikers will race out screaming in RAGE ready to kill!

in comparison, it's like Sami is a car, and EJ doesn't care who's filling the tank with gas. He doesn't care how many times she's being driven around the block.

He didn't even look at Sami after the disgusting dead kid hate sex when she was alone. The split second Lucas came to town he suddenly wanted to drive after Lucas's turn. He doesn't care that she dates and has sex with other men, in fact he almost seems excited that he's dipping into another man's "seed" It's soooo weird!

MandieBlanchard
Member Avatar

The proof as they say is in the pudding...Ej couldn't tolerate Brady anywhere nears his Nicky, not even as a friend and a shoulder to lean on...He even manhandled fake Rafe when he thought he was putting the move on Nicole...Yet he was more than fine to put a doppelganger to rape fair maiden sami while laughing his arse off...Enough Said

bisque

My Webpage

"You can marry me, or you can have sex with Brady.. but it cannot be both. I haven't mellowed that much".

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Happy Hour · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: